Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Like the first day of school...

My hubby went back to work today - I dropped him off right at the front door. One proud wifey :)

We were both so excited to get the news that his skin graft took 100% and that life could start getting more normal again. Hallelujah! My husband is not one who can sit still for very long - he takes a lot of pride in being productive, building stuff, and tinkering on all of his (and his friends) vehicles. Being on strict orders to stay flat with his leg elevated was NOT going over well.

Hubby is such a go-getter - I knew he would be back to work as soon as the Doc said "all clear." Nonetheless, you feel a little protective. I mean, when he's at work I can't keep tabs on him - or prevent further harm to his leg... so yeah, I'm a little nervous. He keeps telling me he's a grown man and he's perfectly fine. I know, baby, I know... but I can't help myself...

I love you too much...

Have fun on your first day back to the daily grind!

No comments: