Thursday, September 25, 2008

On A Mission...

Pic to come soon!

I have a new goal in life - to make enough Neonatal Intensive Care bed covers to shower the world with quilted goodness! A friend of mine has twin boys taking up a stay in the NICU and she passed along the department's need for isolette covers. The ones that come from the company are ridiculously expensive... not to mention that covers will leave the NICU, never to be seen again. Sad, but true.

Sew (pun intended), we made two especially for our tiny little friends - but I can't stop there. I am headed back up to the NICU today to take exact measurements of the bed, get the nurses inputs of openings needed, and find out any functionality issues I need to take into account.

ATTENTION! Woman on a mission! COMING THROUGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the photos.