Thursday, May 7, 2009

A day in the life...



This is not an unusual picture for my household. Would it be for yours?

Hubs will go to any length to get the job done... even ride on top of the tractor attachments. It may look weird.. but it's dedication and engineer-ity at it's best. It's our life and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

(Even if we sometimes regret buying a fixer- upper becuase it is a money suck, and nothing is as it seems, and there is not a square corner in the whole structure. Really. We love it.)

Update: As a result of this photo, a concrete truck showed up to my house at 6:00 this morning. Yeah. For. That. Whatev, I should've already been awake... but I'm pregnant.... and I wasn't. And it was highly annoying. World... get your offer ready, I may be willing to trade. (I know, I know, it will be worth it in a few days, blah blah blah.)

No comments: