Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blog Inpsiration

This blog was mentioned by A Room Somewhere and now I am officially hooked. Not becuase the running commentary pulls me along - but because I LOVE her style/decor/bravery.

Check it out. If you've ever been afraid to decorate with white (and have a child) Life In the Fun Lane will inspire you.

And on top of it all, they are renovating the house they purchased - which is sooo up my alley. I wonder what Hubs would say to repainting the family room? hmmm.... it really would lighten things up... (I'm gonna go with a big,fat no - but a girl can dream)

Here are a couple of posts that really get my need-to-completely-redecorate-my-house juices flowing. Enjoy some blog candy/ inspiration! Happy Thursday!

Living with White; Kitchen L.O.V.E.; Family Room

No comments: