Friday, October 30, 2009

We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming...

to say - If i should leave this blog unattended for more then 2 weeks... you will know I have gone on to be with my savior...

because last Saturday I got talked in to doing this.

OMG. A triathlon?! What the heck are we thinking. And I say "we" because my sister, hubs, and I are participating in the relay version. Hubs and I are debating on who will do the run and who will do the swim. My sis is doing the bike for sure. She's been training. The rest of us, however, have not.

Sis thinks we'll be fine. I'm trying to gather my last will and testament stay positive. But really. Who am I kidding.

I'll probably die. Think of me while you trick-or-treat. Much love to you all! For reals.

(Fall fun my ass!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Good luck. I want to hear a report on this next week :)