Sunday, January 3, 2010

Prospero Ano....

Happy New Year blog world. The last month has been so hectic. Erin has become so much more active.... loving to play and talk and demand attention - and we love loving on her. We celebrated Jesus's birthday and our third anniversary. Yup, December was a busy month.

Now, I'm not usually one to go makin' hi-fa-lutin' New Year's resolutions, but I have one that I'm going to share with blog-world because I need something to be accountable to. Ya know, so that I actually stick with it.

So here it goes...

My New Year's Resolution for 2010 is to complete a 365 project. In other words, I pledge to take at least 1 picture a day for 365 days. Mostly as a documentation of our ever-changing, unpredictable life and partly as creative challenge. In general, the pics won't be artsy or anything like that - but I hope to improve my image composition over time. I think it's gonna be fun...

And better yet, I'm loading them on flickr and adding the link here. That way, if you're bored curious, you can check in on my progress.

Happy New Year to all!
(P.S. Hubs is pledging to eat one vegetable a day. So far its been salsa each day. Baby steps.... baby steps... I'm rooting for ya hubby!)

1 comment:

Kim (HK) said...

It seems taking pictures is a weakness for all of us. I can't wait to see the changes in lil Erin! (Don't forget to add the link)