Friday, March 26, 2010

In the world of Sugarbritches...

There is much to share...

- I completed the Shamrock Run 5k and beat my time from the Savannah River Bridge Run (woohoo - but that is to be expected when you aren't running uphill for a mile and a half)

- Hub's signature Red Truck has been traded in/up for a more family-friendly truck. This is significant mostly to those who used to wait with me at the dorm and sorority house windows to watch my knight ride up on his shiny red horse - my heart still flutters when I think about it.

- We (as in the whole stinkin family) signed up for the Race for the Cure. It should be fun! (its not too late to sign up if you wanna walk or run)

- My little tiny Erin turned 7 months on St. Pat's day. Really? I swear I was just loving on my round, pregnant belly the other day...

- Oh yeah, and I accepted a new position at my current place of employment. I think its a good career move for me - though I am very sad and apprehensive to leave my amazing boss and fabulous colleagues, I think this opportunity is one that I needed to take advantage of. Change is scary and exciting all at the same time.

(I'll add pics of most of this later tonight! - Either in 365 or on here... or both. However the mood strikes me.)

1 comment:

christy said...

I am so impressed. We did the Bridge Run in the Fall and now, well now, I haven't kept it up. I can barely run two miles! good going. impressive.