Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back...



I'm finally feeling better so I decided to update the blog. After our awesome weekend at Disney - my kidney thought it'd be a great time to get infected. A little IV for fluids and antibiotics and 2 prescriptions later, I'm back. 

Hubs and I had a great weekend experiencing Disney together. And to be honest, we both were very thankful that we did not have kids in tow for Walter's first Disney trip. We got to do "Adult Disney" which was new to me as well. You know, the grab-a-drink/eat-where-you-want/ride- what-you- wanna-ride without screamin' youngins Disney. Amazing! On the other hand, it did make us excited to plan that kind of trip when we do have kids... a few more years and we'll be those parents standing in line to meet Donald Duck and Pluto.

And that 4 hour drive to Orlando gave me time to finish this! I used the wrong type yarn, but it still turned out. I bought the right stuff to do the grape one starting this week! LOVE IT!


No comments: