Monday, January 5, 2009

And We're Back...

I hope everyone had a FABULOUS holiday season! I never did pick up that book, but the time away with family and friends was amazing. My new year's resolution is to not wait until holidays come around again to sit back and look at all the blessings in my life - you know, kinda like not using your fine china only once a year. Every day is special and something to be celebrated!

Hubs and I got away on a 2nd year anniversay trip. We escaped just up the road to Charleston, SC and let me tell you - best. trip. ever! Hubs, being the prince charming he is, always has something up his sleeve. This year he didn't wait to suprise me on the destination, so instead he suprised me with reservations at the Oak Steak House in Charleston. We sat at the "Chef's Table" and it was UNFORGETABLE. The food, the atmosphere. And the local sight-seeing was great. We visited the aquarium, the USS Yorktown, and did a carriage tour and ghost walk. So fun. Highly reccommended!

Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO glad you are back!