Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh Two-odles!

That's right, my little girl is officially 2 years old. In fact, she turned two the day that we were discharged from our stay at the hospital. Lucky for us, the party was planned for Friday so I had the change to complete some of the little decorations I'd dreamed up for the big day.

It wasn't much, but the look on her face was totally worth it. You would have thought the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse appeared in our living room.

I'm no the best photog - but you get the general idea...

A round mirror easily made into a Mickey/Toodles,



Birthday bunting complete with Mickey and Friends thanks to my handy cri.cut (thank you, hubs!),
Vanilla and Pink Lemonade Cupcakes. Cupcake Stand courtesy of the Hubs,


And photo frames changed out for the event using this printable from eighteen25,


Throw in a tricycle and you've got one happy birthday girl!


No comments: